Waterproofing to Keep Your Property Dry
Waterproofing a home is the process used to eliminate or prevent water from seeping in and causing a wet basement. Over time the foundation of a home settles which can cause cracking and shifting and means you have the possibility of water entering your home.
A few things that will help you determine if you need to have your home waterproofed are:
- Musty smell in your basement
- Condensation on the floor
- Water stains on your basement walls or floor
- Cracks in the interior or exterior walls
- Presence of mold on the floor or walls
Whether your basement is finished or unfinished, Handyman On Call’s basement advisors are trained to diagnos the problem and provide a solution to keep your home dry.